Monday, March 11, 2013

Pleased to meet you

hope you guess my name...
or put another way: A funny thing happened on the way (back) to this blog. I stopped. or maybe I paused. I definitely stepped out on all kinds of limbs and such, none of which I took upon myself to come here and write about. But suffice to say, I'm sniffing back around again. Changes, yes, a few. I don't know if I've ever sat on this particular bed to write in this particular space ever before. It's a nice view out onto the Hudson (tho dark now, and threatening to rain apparently). And what put my fingers back into this space to mix it all up was, of course, movement. Still in that semi-darkened room, still exploring the things inside that peek out and ask (sometimes demand) to be paid attention to. Yesterday was one of those demanding days when I discovered how much I'm still a 12 year old wanting to be paid attention to, yet afraid of people paying attention too much. such an interesting conundrum, and a lot of different ways to approach it, all of them fun. So, already I'm looping around in this test-drive back into my Dancing Toward a Dream writing adventure. I will now turn to introduce here some of my favorite pictures from the last little while since we've seen each other. (The first three were taken by my dear, wonderful, excellent friend Mary when D and I were out in Cali visiting.) More soon. I think.

 Long Beach, California
 Palais Garnier, Paris
 store-front Paris
 Rodin museum, Paris
 Seattle
dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment